SEO Services – Search Engine Optimization for the Sarasota and Bradenton Area
Do you want your business to show up higher in search engine results? Is a competitor showing up higher on the list? Do you know what Search Engine Optimization is?
That’s where we can help.
When someone performs a search on Google, Yahoo, or Bing, the main list of search results you see is not sponsored or paid for. They’re what we call organic search results. The search engines are constantly tuned, tweaked, and updated which in turn determines the order you see results on the search page. These complex and ever-changing rules, also known as search engine algorithms, give weight to a multitude of factors on a website. The highest listings on the page are ones that adhere to the rules and requirements that the search engines are expecting.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of editing a website’s content and code to help it rank higher in a search engine’s non-paid search results, those organic search results. A site that is tuned and aligned with the major search engines will rank higher than others with a quality score that reflects how well optimized your website is. that will help improve rankings and will also reduce click costs with paid campaigns.
The SEO Service offered by Tech MacGyver automates a review and audit of your website, giving you some key indicators where improvements can be made. Need professional help? Great! We can perform an extensive review and perform fixes and offer an ongoing program where we continually tweak the content and settings to provide the best possible search results for your website. After all, even the best website has limited utility if no one can find it!
Basic Search Engine Optimization services include:
- Verify site meets the Google Webmaster Guidelines for optimal SEO advantage
- Verify site is registered through Google and Bing webmaster tools
- Verify xml sitemap is in place to be indexed by Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Create a robots.txt file – let’s index what’s important and optimize your site
- Verify any old or alternate domain names have a permanent 301 forwarding to the main domain name in place
- Verify indexed pages that no longer exist all have 301 forwards to the corresponding new pages or site’s front page
- Use “H” tags for all Headings and subheadings, letting search engines know what is important
- Verify each site page has a unique descriptive title
- Verify each site page has a unique meta description tag
- Verify images have ALT tags and title descriptions
- Create a custom 404 error page for your site (why be boring?)
- Rewrite text to focus on specific keyword densities
We are a White Hat SEO Company using optimization techniques that follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines
For more information about the Google Webmaster Guidelines, please visit: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/35769?hl=en